where to believe in

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I am a 16 yrs old boy, dutch and living now in spain on a farm. I am a conspiracy theorist, and there are manny things I don`t believe in, but I have no idea if I have to believe in god ore not. As long as there are no GOOD GOOD reasons to believe in him, I don`t really believe in him. I just come from "historum", where they banned me, and I got a bit angry of that, so don`t let me be banned for no reason without telling me it!

Fair warning: If you are a conspiracy theorist, you're not likely to find support here.
Sorry, but this is the best cind of forum I can get on for this cind of stuff, and I can`t find a normal "conspiracy (theorist) forum".
It would please me verry much if you not yet throw me out of this forum, just like you throw a plastic pack in the thrash back, and if you do, because you don`t like conspiracy theorists for the one ore an other reason, make then sure I can get in contact with you on this FORUM ITSELF!!!
Say, Philip, are you the owner and "webmaster of this forum?
I don`t see in why people that do believe in * history books, government, and nasa-moon-landings, (DON`T THROW ME OUT YET!!!!!!!!!!), may just say what they like on the history forums, but conspiracy theorists aren`t really welcome!!!???
Conspiracy is part of the history, yes it is, and if you want, I can give you more information about "conspiracy history" if you want, but even if I can just guess you don`t want.
Cind regards. :)
And a verry happy new year!!!!!!!!! 2024

Coche

Sorry, but this is the best cind of forum I can get on for this cind of stuff, and I can`t find a normal "conspiracy (theorist) forum".
It would please me verry much if you not yet throw me out of this forum, just like you throw a plastic pack in the thrash back, and if you do, because you don`t like conspiracy theorists for the one ore an other reason, make then sure I can get in contact with you on this FORUM ITSELF!!!
I don`t see in why people that do believe in * history books, government, and nasa-moon-landings, (DON`T THROW ME OUT YET!!!!!!!!!!), may just say what they like on the history forums, but conspiracy theorists aren`t really welcome!!!???
Conspiracy is part of the history, yes it is, and if you want, I can give you more information about "conspiracy history" if you want, but even if I can just guess you don`t want.

Coche

You are welcomed but I would remind you that conspiracy theories are not allowed there. If you want focus conspiracy theories this might not be best site for you. I don't if you realise what this site's meaning is. There is intention to discuss about alternate history (TLs where things go differently) not about conspiracy theories. These are not actual alternate history nor real history.

You are welcomed but I would remind you that conspiracy theories are not allowed there. If you want focus conspiracy theories this might not be best site for you. I don't if you realise what this site's meaning is. There is intention to discuss about alternate history (TLs where things go differently) not about conspiracy theories. These are not actual alternate history nor real history.
A note: there's a subreddit called "r/AlternativeHistory" that's full of conspiracy stuff; I think that particular community might have led to the confusion here?

CalBear

Donor
Monthly Donor

Coche
This sort of posting about Conspiracy Theories is entirely unacceptable here.

I would strongly suggest you do not post them.

Status
Not open for further replies.