What are this implications of this scenario?

Hello all, I'm hoping to get some answers about a scenario posed in this YouTube video.

The basic out lay posed by Mike here is, the mine that hit the HMHS Britannic in 1916 off the Greek island of Kea was a dud, leading to the ship surviving the First World War, but history proceeding more or less as OTL. Until, that is, the Second World War, where the Britannia is bought off Cunard-White Star to serve as the troop ship HMS Resolute. Then, as in the video, on the 16th of July 1942, the Resolute is torpedoed and sunk off Simons Town South Africa, leading to the deaths of 6345 men on board her. So my question is, well, how would the sudden loss of over 6000 troops in the middle of the North African campaign, impact the war? Just how devastating to the overall war effort is this, if it had happened?

Luath.

Sekhmet_D

Kicked
A significant loss to be sure, but not one that would result in a North African defeat for the Allies.

A significant loss to be sure, but not one that would result in a North African defeat for the Allies.

To be fair, nothing short of an asteroid hitting London and Washington could win it for the Afrika Corp, and even then probably only just. Still though, given the timing what would or could be delayed? Is operation Husky affected?

To be fair, nothing short of an asteroid hitting London and Washington could win it for the Afrika Corp, and even then probably only just. Still though, given the timing what would or could be delayed? Is operation Husky affected?
Maybe Afrika Korps with FROG-7 tactical nukes