Votes: 3 18.8%
  • flag 2

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • flag 3

Votes: 9 56.3%
  • another

Votes: 1 6.3%

• Total voters
What sources did you use for the early parts? Just after Heraclitus and the reign of Constans.
well since i did the re write it depends on what exactly are you looking since i kid you not i have over more than 20 sources for the 7th century alone the main ones i used for Constans II rule was The Early Medieval Balkans: A Critical Survey from the Sixth to the Late Twelfth for the slavs and avars, The role of the Slavs within the Byzantine empire, 500-1018, Medieval Warfare, Vol. 4, No. 6, Theme - The Byzantine-Lombard Wars (2014), pp. 21-25 for the italian campaing along with another i dont have talking about the northern userper for persia i used Decline and Fall of the Sasanian Empire: The Sasanian-Parthian Confederacy and the Arab Conquest of Iran

Last edited:
well since i did the re write it depends on what exactly are you looking since i kid you not i have over more than 20 sources for the 7th century alone the main ones i used for Constans II rule was The Early Medieval Balkans: A Critical Survey from the Sixth to the Late Twelfth for the slavs and avars, The role of the Slavs within the Byzantine empire, 500-1018, Medieval Warfare, Vol. 4, No. 6, Theme - The Byzantine-Lombard Wars (2014), pp. 21-25 for the italian campaing along with another i dont have talking about the northern userper for persia i used Decline and Fall of the Sasanian Empire: The Sasanian-Parthian Confederacy and the Arab Conquest of Iran
Thanks so much! I’ll try and get some of them as I’ve been tempted in trying to write a timeline about Maurice.

I’ll keep reading and catch up on the timeline.

Last edited: