Hearts of Iron IV Thread

Shoutout to that one game I had where Switzerland joined the Chinese United Front, and Ireland joined the Greater East Asian Co-Prosperity Sphere, for some fucking reason that I can not possibly comprehend.
"Swiss Brothers, we must be neutral in the East Let Us migrate" Makes a sound of Whatever swiss chocolate is in their warcry

I love how with every DLC the game becomes more and more quirky, like Denmark revolt causing Japan declaring war to the Soviet Union and Romania joining the Allies in 1940... and die, of course.

We of course will never talk about late game Turkey. Usually starting WWIII for shit and giggles...

I love how with every DLC the game becomes more and more quirky, like Denmark revolt causing Japan declaring war to the Soviet Union and Romania joining the Allies in 1940... and die, of course.

We of course will never talk about late game Turkey. Usually starting WWIII for shit and giggles...
I can't wait for it to be 2031 and fucking Afghanistan starts WW2 over some diplomatic spat with Oman. Will rock.