Votes: 35 13.7%
  • United Provinces of America

Votes: 144 56.5%
  • Patagonia

Votes: 22 8.6%
  • European Affairs

Votes: 54 21.2%

• Total voters
Unlikely to get there anytime soon, but I'd love to see a map of the rapid transit system of Georgetown metropolitan area!
Also, is NYC still the largest metropolis of the US/ UP?

Which should make the UP trying to regain the UC even more likely IMO. After all a nice quick war of restoration would be just the thing to unite the country.
Given the number of warring factions in the conflict, it's possible that the United Provinces decided that they didn't want to stick their dicks into the meatgrinder.

Given the number of warring factions in the conflict, it's possible that the United Provinces decided that they didn't want to stick their dicks into the meatgrinder.
I mean that's never stopped anyone before in OTL and that's even before the PoD. Hell generally that's seen as a good time to intervene as the infighting makes it weak to outside forces.

In this timeline, does the American Monarch, Queen Victoria, and the American Prime Minister have the same level of security and assets that the US President does in our timeline with Secret Service, White House, huge motorcades and airplanes?

If the population and total land area of the United Provinces is larger than the United States, I would imagine that leads to a similar economy that is as if not more rich and powerful as the United States is in our timeline and that kind of economy also leads to a military that is as strong as the United States as well.

So its leaders should require similar protection and assets.

Does Air Force One still exist and if so, do the Queen and PM share it or do they each have their own 747 aircraft assigned to them?

JEJXNVXH6RFFJIMMXLVXTQJ4WY.jpg

I imagine that Queen Victoria lives in the idea of an expanded White House that was bandied about in the late 19th and early 20th century. Definitely looks something like this.
Blog_Bingham_model_1900.jpg

white-house-expansion-1889-1024x402.gif

31533u.jpg

Does the Prime Minister live in something like Naval Observatory circle where the Vice President lives in our timeline?

vice-president-house-washington-d-c-1.jpg
JF-US-KAMALA-HARRIS-TEMPORARY-RESIDENCE-COMP.jpg