As Dreamers Do Part Deux

Dear Blanche
A friend on mine has a bit of a crush on you at the moment and he likes the anime known as sailor moon which got an American adaptation recently which he saw and didn’t like it and he is also on the autism spectrum like myself so I was wondering if for an episode of cartooning you could draw my friend on a milkshake date with his sailor moon crush sailor Mercury as a tribute to him.
Yours truely,
Deakin Causer

Dear Blanche
A friend on mine has a bit of a crush on you at the moment and he likes the anime known as sailor moon which got an American adaptation recently which he saw and didn’t like it and he is also on the autism spectrum like myself so I was wondering if for an episode of cartooning you could draw my friend on a milkshake date with his sailor moon crush sailor Mercury as a tribute to him.
Yours truely,
Deakin Causer
Dear Deakin
No
From
Blanche
Ok then dude was a good joke while it lasted
i know it was a joke i was being funny too
Yeah, it was a good joke.

2007-08 Saturday Morning Schedule
At last, here's the 2007-08 Saturday Morning schedule. This year, I'm experimenting with a new format to outline each network's lineup. Let me know what you guys think of the new format and let me know what shows catch your eye this year.

All Times Eastern and Pacific.
New shows are indicated in BOLD text.
Network8:00 AM8:30 AM9:00 AM9:30 AM10:00 AM10:30 AM11:00 AM11:30 AMNoon12:30
ABC (Nick on ABC)The Suite Life with Zack and Cody [Live action]Foster's Home for Imaginary FriendsBen 10Out of Jimmy's HeadTotal Drama IslandChowderHannah Montana [Live action]WaysideClass of 3000Ed, Edd n' Eddy
CBSCare Bears: Adventures in Care-a-LotStrawberry Shortcake (Revival)Ruby GloomBeing IanThe BatmanSushi Pack (Luxor)George of the Jungle (Luxor; Revival)Viva PinataTeen Titans (Reruns)Hi Hi Puffy Ami Yumi (Reruns)
NBC
(Nothin' But Cool)
Curious GeorgePeppa PigLazytown [Live action and puppets]AnimaliaBig Nate (Revival)Woody Woodpecker (Revival)Tales from the Neighborhood (USACX)Captain Flamingo (USACX)Grossology (Lionsgate)One Piece (Lionsgate; English Dub)
SBCYo Gabba Gabba!WordGirl (Warner Bros)Magi-Nation (Carolco)Edgar and EllenZatch Bell (English dub)WITCHWinx ClubPower Rangers: Jungle FuryWhat's with Andy? (Reruns)Samurai Pizza Cats (Reruns)
Fox (One Saturday Morning)My Friends Tigger and PoohThe Land Before Time (Revival)Phineas and FerbKingdom Hearts: The SeriesThe Spectacular Spider-ManThe Emperor's New SchoolTeenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2003 Revival)Naruto (English dub)Sgt. Frog (English Dub)Hikaru No Go (English Dub)
UPNArthurMaya and MiguelPostman Pat (BBC)Tom and Jerry and Droopy Hour (Turner)Tom and Jerry and Droopy HourThe Story of Tracy Beaker (BBC)Shaun the Sheep (BBC)Skunk Fu! (BBC)He-Man and the Masters of the Universe (Revival)Biker Mice from Mars (Revival)

At last, here's the 2007-08 Saturday Morning schedule. This year, I'm experimenting with a new format to outline each network's lineup. Let me know what you guys think of the new format and let me know what shows catch your eye this year.

ABC (Nick on ABC)The Suite Life with Zack and Cody [Live action]Foster's Home for Imaginary FriendsBen 10Out of Jimmy's HeadTotal Drama IslandChowderHannah Montana [Live action]WaysideClass of 3000Ed, Edd n' Eddy
CBSCare Bears: Adventures in Care-a-LotStrawberry Shortcake (Revival)Ruby GloomBeing IanThe BatmanSushi Pack (Luxor)George of the Jungle (Luxor; Revival)Viva PinataTeen Titans (Reruns)Hi Hi Puffy Ami Yumi (Reruns)
NBC
(Nothin' But Cool)
Curious GeorgePeppa PigLazytown [Live action and puppets]AnimaliaBig Nate (Revival)Woody Woodpecker (Revival)Tales from the Neighborhood (USACX)Captain Flamingo (USACX)Grossology (Lionsgate)One Piece (Lionsgate; English Dub)
SBCYo Gabba Gabba!WordGirl (Warner Bros)Magi-Nation (Carolco)Edgar and EllenZatch Bell (English dub)WITCHWinx ClubPower Rangers: Jungle FuryWhat's with Andy? (Reruns)Samurai Pizza Cats (Reruns)
Fox (One Saturday Morning)My Friends Tigger and PoohThe Land Before Time (Revival)Phineas and FerbKingdom Hearts: The SeriesThe Spectacular Spider-ManThe Emperor's New SchoolTeenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2003 Revival)Naruto (English dub)Sgt. Frog (English Dub)Hikaru No Go (English Dub)
UPNArthurMaya and MiguelPostman Pat (BBC)Tom and Jerry and Droopy Hour (Turner)Tom and Jerry and Droopy HourThe Story of Tracy Beaker (BBC)Shaun the Sheep (BBC)Skunk Fu! (BBC)He-Man and the Masters of the Universe (Revival)Biker Mice from Mars (Revival)
1: I like the new format.
2: What is Total Drama Island and Wayside doing here?
3: Where's Pokemon and Yu-Gi-Oh GX? I thought you said Pokemon was coming back.
4: HOW IS ONE PIECE STILL ON HERE?
5: Nics seeing Captain Flamingo here tho.
6: I can't believe I forgot about Magi-Nation, but who cares about that?
7: Wow....WordGirl as a Warner Bros. cartoon, how did that happen?
8: Where's Bobobo-Bo-Bo-Bobo and Shin Chan? Why are they not on SBC?
9: I also forgot about The Land Before Time getting it's own series.
10: I could understand The Spectacular Spider-Man premiering six months earlier.
11: So, has Droopy suddenly been added to Tom and Jerry Tales?
12: I forgot about Postman Pat, Biker Mice from Mars, Shaun the Sheep and Skunk Fu!
13: Nice to see Tracy Beaker going strong.
14: Overall, while most of this is NOTHING that I expected nor predicted, this is at least surprising....

And I believe it's also time to cover the new Bullet Train and Nexus blocks on USA Cartoon Express and Nicktoons Network respectively.
Ah yes, Total Drama Island. Perfect for Saturday mornings with absolutely no cuts at all!
Exactly!
No cuts indeed, and ABC is getting a lot of attention for being adventurous enough to let it air without edits.

Sorry, but someone's already done something edgy and has been for three years now:

HINT: Believe It! & I'm Gonna Be King Of The Pirates!

NBC
(Nothin' But Cool)
Where's Transformers Animated? Where's Pokemon? Yu-Gi-Oh GX? Very disappointed

NBC
(Nothin' But Cool)
I personally like this new format better than the old one.

And judging by what was on at the time, I suppose I would have seen the following shows:
8:00: My Friends Tigger and Pooh (Fall) / Arthur (Winter) / The Suite Life of Zack and Cody (Spring) / Curious George (Summer)
8:30: WordGirl (Fall-Winter) / Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends (Spring-Summer)
9:00: Phineas and Ferb
9:30: Kingdom Hearts: The Series (Fall-Winter) / The Tom and Jerry and Droopy Hour (Spring-Summer)
10:00: Total Drama Island (Fall-Winter) / The Tom and Jerry and Droopy Hour (Spring-Summer)
10:30: Chowder (Fall) / The Emperor's New School (Winter/Summer) / Woody Woodpecker (2006) (Spring)
11:00: Hannah Montana
11:30: Skunk Fu!
12:00: Sgt. Frog (Fall-Winter) / Teen Titans (Spring-Summer)
12:30: Ed, Edd, n Eddy

Special mention goes to WordGirl, because if anything can show how WB hasn't lost their touch for SBC, this show would.

3: Where's Pokemon and Yu-Gi-Oh GX? I thought you said Pokemon was coming back.
New episodes of Pokemon and Yu-Gi-Oh have been delayed till the Spring.

@UNIVERSAL.EXE
Transformers Animated has been delayed till Spring.

Viva Pinata, Teen Titans and Hi Hi Puffy Ami Yumi will move to Discovery Kids/Oaxis when Pokemon, Yu-Gi-Oh and Transformers return to the CBS SatAM lineup.