As Dreamers Do Part Deux

@TheFaultsofAlts
Most of the staff at HA!, Peacock Animation, CT Animation (Screen Gems and Nelvana included) and WB are much, much nicer than Butch.
Okay, so Ted Turner just has some bad luck with people nowadays. You're on thin ice, Theodore.
Fulton County District Attorney: "A warrant has been issued for the arrest of Elmer Earl Hartman IV, otherwise known as Butch Hartman."
- WSB-TV Local News
Nice going, Nimrod. And if anyone knows why I called him that, here's a hint for those who don't: Fudd.

@TheFaultsofAlts

Since 1976, Disney ITTL has implemented much more stringient vetting processes for everyone that applies for a job with them. ITTL, it's tougher to land a gig with Disney than it is with most public agencies like the FBI or CIA. This came about after multiple incidents involving the notorious Rocky Lorenzo. Lorenzo if you recall, was responsible for the panty-shots in the 1969 version of Alice in Wonderland. Instead of the bloomers that would've made more sense for a Lewis Carroll adaptation, Alice ITTL was drawn wearing white briefs that were more modern for the late Sixties. Then in the 1970's, he got into many shouting matches with Ollie Johnston and other aging members of the Nine Old Men over Belle's cup size in Beauty and the Beast.

Okay, so Ted Turner just has some bad luck with people nowadays. You're on thin ice, Theodore.

Nice going, Nimrod. And if anyone knows why I called him that, here's a hint for those who don't: Fudd.
On the Turner board, Geraldine Laybourne, Barbara Broccoli and even Eric Bischoff have been trying to get Billionaire Ted to retire for about three years now.

A shareholders' vote will be held on the Wednesday before Memorial Day to determine Ted's fate with the company.

@TheFaultsofAlts

Since 1976, Disney ITTL has implemented much more stringient vetting processes for everyone that applies for a job with them. ITTL, it's tougher to land a gig with Disney than it is with most public agencies like the FBI or CIA. This came about after multiple incidents involving the notorious Rocky Lorenzo. Lorenzo if you recall, was responsible for the panty-shots in the 1969 version of Alice in Wonderland. Instead of the bloomers that would've made more sense for a Lewis Carroll adaptation, Alice ITTL was drawn wearing white briefs that were more modern for the late Sixties. Then in the 1970's, he got into many shouting matches with Ollie Johnston and other aging members of the Nine Old Men over Belle's cup size in Beauty and the Beast.
On the one hand, after seeing what he has done, I can see why it's tougher to get in. Although, I think my asexual rear end would still have a good shot in this department.

On the other hand, now that Urusei Yatsura is the most iconic Fox dub, Rocky ironically won the war in the end. Sad to report, I know.
On the Turner board, Geraldine Laybourne, Barbara Broccoli and even Eric Bischoff have been trying to get Billionaire Ted to retire for about three years now.

A shareholders' vote will be held on the Wednesday before Memorial Day to determine Ted's fate with the company.
I think Geraldine should take his place. She clearly has the business chops, she could help shatter the glass ceiling of animation, and she probably wouldn't have hired Butch in the first place.

@TheFaultsofAlts
Most of the staff at HA!, Peacock Animation, CT Animation (Screen Gems and Nelvana included) and WB are much, much nicer than Butch.

Anyways...
That's AMAZING to hear!
Entertainment News for Early April 2007

Fulton County District Attorney: "A warrant has been issued for the arrest of Elmer Earl Hartman IV, otherwise known as Butch Hartman."
- WSB-TV Local News
Welp, so it begins......

I wonder if he had kids ITTL......
Paul Heyman confirms that Scott Steiner will start with a clean slate at ECW starting in August.
- Pro Wrestling Illustrated

The Sports Page
WLAF coverage on Fox, UPN and MLB's return to NBC the leaders in sports TV ratings as the NBA Playoff begin.
- TV Guide

Disgraced NBC baseball announcer Thom Brennaman, fired after a hot-mic incident on Opening Day, appeared in a Phoenix courtroom for his bond hearing. Judge Susan R. Bolton set Brennaman's bail at $50,000 USD and ordered him to attend court-mandated drug treatment.
- ESPN Outside the Lines
Ok.
Why is he on thin ice?
I don't get it at all...
@TheFaultsofAlts

Well, I can't blame them at all.

Why are they trying to oust him out of the VERY company HE founded?
On the one hand, after seeing what he has done, I can see why it's tougher to get in. Although, I think my asexual rear end would still have a good shot in this department.
Right...
On the other hand, now that Urusei Yatsura is the most iconic Fox dub, Rocky ironically won the war in the end. Sad to report, I know.

I think Geraldine should take his place. She clearly has the business chops, she could help shatter the glass ceiling of animation, and she probably wouldn't have hired Butch in the first place.
Exactly....
Oh god What did I unleash ?
A massive coverup at Turner.
And knowing what will come out of it, a potentially required one at that.
All of that, and the wrath of another evil animator........

This Just In (April 2007)
Bye Bye, Butch!
Yup.

In other news...

This Just In...

Starting in September, AEG TV will become the exclusive multimedia partner of Liberty University's athletics department. Thom Brennaman, fired from NBC earlier this month, will join the AEG TV team to cover Liberty football as well as men's basketball, men's lacrosse and women's gymnastcs.
SportsCenter; April 14, 2007

Yup.

In other news...

This Just In...

Starting in September, AEG TV will become the exclusive multimedia partner of Liberty University's athletics department. Thom Brennaman, fired from NBC earlier this month, will join the AEG TV team to cover Liberty football as well as men's basketball, men's lacrosse and women's gymnastcs.
What's the meaning of this?

Yup.

In other news...

This Just In...

Why just Liberty University?

Pan's Labyrinth (2007 Film)
pans-labyrinth-eyes.jpeg

Pan's Labyrinth
Released by Golden Harvest of America on April 14, 2007

Cast and Crew
Same as OTL

Notes
Pan's Labyrinth is subtited, just like IOTL. Guillermo Del Toro politley asked the studio refrain from dubbing the film.​

Nah fuck that

anyway, now that Pan's Labyrinth is done, what's up next? @OldNavy1988