As Dreamers Do Part Deux

Opening to The Omen 1980 VHS

Rental Print disclaimer:

hqdefault.jpg

Opening to retail prints:
Right before the film begins, we see the 20th Century-Fox Home Video logo. The "Home Video" words zoom out away from the viewer and attach onto the Fox structure similar to the 20th Television logos from this same era.
JINGLE: Link
DMr5ywW.png

Fantastic Finals Finishes

Game Seven Goes Better with Titanic Music
2006 NBA Finals
Game 7

June 20, 2006
Venue: Target Center; Minneapolis, Minnesota
TV: ABC
Announcers: Mike Breen and Mike Fratello

As the clock wound down, the T-Wolves and Cavs were tied at 100 with Minnesota in possession for the last shot. Troy Hudson inbounded the ball at half court to Kevin Garnett who then threw a lob pass to Shaquille O'Neal for the buzzer-beating dunk over LeBron James. The Timberwolves won the game 102 to 100, clinching their second NBA ring in four years. As LeBron and the Cavs made the long walk back to the locker room, the Target Center crowd stood up and sang "My Heart Will Go On" in unison.

Let's Win it for Marty McFly
2006 Stanley Cup Finals
Game 7

June 21, 2006
Venue: Rexall Place; Edmonton Alberta
TV: NBC
Announcers: Mike "Doc" Emrick and Darren Pang

Edmonton overcame a 2-0 deficit to defeat San Diego in six games of the Campbell Conference Finals. Over in the Wales Conference, Daniel Briere's heroics weren't enough to help the Buffalo Sabres, who bowed out to Jarome Iginla and the Atlanta Flames in five. Atlanta jumped out to a 3-0 lead in the Stanley Cup Finals and looked to pull off a sweep in Game 4. Suddenly, Dwayne Roloson netted 44 saves on his way to helping the Oilers shut out the Flames at Philips Arena. When the series shifted back to Edmonton, Oil Country was at full throat as the Oilers evened the series at 3 a piece. In Game 7, Roloson only surrendered one goal before leaving the game with an injury. Ty Conklin quickly rose to the occasion for Edmonton while Ryan Smyth and Anson Carter accounted for the five goals necessary to extinguish the Flames in front of the Oiler faithful. Earlier in the season, initial news reports claimed that actor Michael J Fox had been placed in hospice care. Even when the reports of Fox's alleged demise turned out to be greatly exaggerated, the Oilers still rallied around the Edmonton native on their way to winning the sixth Cup in their history.​

Walt Disney, Jr. at 60
Walt Disney, Jr. turned 60 on June 14, 2006. Let's recap the Disney company's milestones during his lifetime.

June 14, 1946: Born to Walter Elias Disney and Lillian Bounds Disney. He is the youngest of Walt and Lilly's three kids, with Diane and Sharon already teenagers when Junior was born.
1950's: Made occasional appearances alongside his father on the anthology series.
Early 1960's: Made cameos in Pollyanna and The Parent Trap.
1963: Provided the voice of Wart/Arthur in The Sword in the Stone.
1968: Graduated from the University of Southern California's film school.
1969: Founded Hyperion Pictures with the initial goal of producing content for mature viewers. Appeared in live action bookends in the animated classic Alice in Wonderland.
1973: Helped negotiate his father's purchase of Marvel Comics from Cadence Industries.
1975: Brokered the deal to acquire 20th Century-Fox.
1976: The outright purchase of Grantray-Lawrence after having farmed out many animated features to that studio the previous five years.
1977: Married actress and childhood sweetheart Candice Bergen.
1978: Atari sold to Disney with Nolan Bushnell joining the board of directors.
June 11, 1979: Son Walter Elias Disney III, aka Trey Disney, is born.
1982-84: Named Co-chair of Disney Enterprises, Inc. with Walt, Sr.
February 1983: Daughter Tiffany Lillian Disney is born.
Fall 1983: Daniel Abbott arrives from Paramount and begins working closely with Eric Larson.
September 22, 1984: Officially named full time chairman of the board.
1985: The start of the Fox Movietoon revival series, which produces theatrical shorts until 1991. Plus, the acquisition of the Filmways library.
1986: The acquisition of VH1 and the launch of the Fox network.
April 1989: Acquisition of a majority stake in the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles franchise.
December 1989: The Simpsons successfully spin-off from The Tracey Ullman Show.
1992: The opening of EuroDisney in Spain. The Mighty Ducks of San Diego join the National Hockey League.
1993: The Backstreet Boys signed to 20th Century-Fox Records.
1994: The launch of FX and the first season of Sunday Night Football on Fox.
1995: The first year of the NHL on Fox.
1996: The first year of Major League Baseball on Fox.
1998: TMNT co-creator Kevin Eastman appointed as head of Marvel.
1999: The acquisition of the Carmen Sandiego franchise during the bankruptcy of Broderbund.
2002: Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego becomes the first film since TriStar's Titanic back in 1997 to gross $1 billion USD worldwide.
February 2006: Fox televises its first Olympic Games, the 2006 Winter Olympics which were held in Torino, Italy.
April 2006: Sir Daniel Abbott knighted by Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II.

When Walt, Jr. was asked who he thought should play him in a movie, his answer was usually Alec Baldwin.​

What happened to trey disney latest. He 28 now so he should be out of colleage by now. Is working of the family bussiness. Is he married and had kids. Since walt jr and try were june babies I suggest that trey first child be on june 19th. There is a reason I suggest june 19 as the birth for trey frist child or possible childenr if he trey has twins

What happened to trey disney latest. He 28 now so he should be out of colleage by now. Is working of the family bussiness. Is he married and had kids. Since walt jr and try were june babies I suggest that trey first child be on june 19th. There is a reason I suggest june 19 as the birth for trey frist child or possible childenr if he trey has twins
Trey is expecting his first twins due in August. At 27, Trey runs a skateboard apparel company in Southern California. Trey was rumored a year or so ago to have been in a relationship with Stephanie McMahon after she broke up with Paul Levesque. But so far nothing concrete has surfaced on that.

Tiffany, now 23, is more involved with the family business. She and her partner Joyce Chung have talked about adopting a baby boy.

Who is the mother of trey childern. I like the idea of trey starting a bussiness from scratch. I also like the idea of trey enterting poltics and taking donold trumps term and possibly bidens term as president. He will be old enough to run for office in 2016 at 37 since the limit no younger then 35,

Game Seven Goes Better with Titanic Music
2006 NBA Finals
Game 7

June 20, 2006
Venue: Target Center; Minneapolis, Minnesota
TV: ABC
Announcers: Mike Breen and Mike Fratello

As the clock wound down, the T-Wolves and Cavs were tied at 100 with Minnesota in possession for the last shot. Troy Hudson inbounded the ball at half court to Kevin Garnett who then threw a lob pass to Shaquille O'Neal for the buzzer-beating dunk over LeBron James. The Timberwolves won the game 102 to 100, clinching their second NBA ring in four years.​
Wow what a finish! Surprised Detroit hasn’t done much in this timeline considering how good they were IRL.

As LeBron and the Cavs made the long walk back to the locker room, the Target Center crowd stood up and sang "My Heart Will Go On" in unison.​
Now THAT would be a sight to see.

Let's Win it for Marty McFly
2006 Stanley Cup Finals
Game 7

June 21, 2006
Venue: Rexall Place; Edmonton Alberta
TV: NBC
Announcers: Mike "Doc" Emrick and Darren Pang

Edmonton overcame a 2-0 deficit to defeat San Diego in six games of the Campbell Conference Finals. Over in the Wales Conference, Daniel Briere's heroics weren't enough to help the Buffalo Sabres, who bowed out to Jarome Iginla and the Atlanta Flames in five. Atlanta jumped out to a 3-0 lead in the Stanley Cup Finals and looked to pull off a sweep in Game 4. Suddenly, Dwayne Roloson netted 44 saves on his way to helping the Oilers shut out the Flames at Philips Arena. When the series shifted back to Edmonton, Oil Country was at full throat as the Oilers evened the series at 3 a piece. In Game 7, Roloson only surrendered one goal before leaving the game with an injury. Ty Conklin quickly rose to the occasion for Edmonton while Ryan Smyth and Anson Carter accounted for the five goals necessary to extinguish the Flames in front of the Oiler faithful. Earlier in the season, initial news reports claimed that actor Michael J Fox had been placed in hospice care. Even when the reports of Fox's alleged demise turned out to be greatly exaggerated, the Oilers still rallied around the Edmonton native on their way to winning the sixth Cup in their history.​
Glad to see that, even if it means even more devastation for Atlanta sports fans. (Seriously, I feel just as bad for them as I do IRL) Hope Iginla gets a cup ITTL.

Edit: Raiders, T-Wolves and Oilers as champs ITTL? You might as well have the 2006 World Series be Orioles vs Pirates or something

Last edited:
Wow what a finish! Surprised Detroit hasn’t done much in this timeline considering how good they were IRL.

Now THAT would be a sight to see.

Glad to see that, even if it means even more devastation for Atlanta sports fans. (Seriously, I feel just as bad for them as I do IRL) Hope Iginla gets a cup ITTL.

Edit: Raiders, T-Wolves and Oilers as champs ITTL? You might as well have the 2006 World Series be Orioles vs Pirates or something
Injuries robbed Ben Wallace of most of his supporting cast in Auburn Hills the last couple years.

Back in the '98 Fall Classic, the Jack Murphy Stadium loudspeakers were blaring "Backstreet's Back" while Charles Nagy of the Guardians walked off the mound in tears moments after giving up the series-clinching walk off homer by Mr. Padre Tony Gwynn.

World Series is definitely going to get interesting come October.

Douchey gossip columnist: "Hey Patrick, Gus didn't show up for the X-Men: Dark Phoenix premiere. Did he have another family tragedy?"

*Paparazzi laugh uproariously*

Sir Patrick Stewart: "Nothing like that at all. Reese went into labor the night before."

Columnist (red-faced): "Oops..."

On May 25, 2006, Gus St. Pierre and Reese Witherspoon welcomed their second child, a daughter they named Clarissa Jennifer St. Pierre. She is named after Clarissa Darling, played by Melissa Joan Hart on Clarissa Explains it All, and Jennifer, the character Reese played in Pleasantville. Their eldest son Archie turns 3 in July.​

Oh well then a league of extraordinary gentlemen movie directed by Sam Raimi and distributed by Warner bros
I shared my pitch for a League of Extraordinary Gentlemen film awhile back. I’m not at the computer at the moment though so I can’t link it until later today. That is if oldnavy wants to hear it. I try to avoid suggestions since I’m doing my own timeline but I wanted to pitch in as League of Extraordinary Gentlemen is a hard series to get into. Well actually that’s not true. It starts to fall apart in later volumes which would make it hard if you wanted to make it a franchise. Long story short is look for actors who played the characters in the league in past films to tie them in as potential prequels like the actor who played Mina to Hugo Weaving’s Dracula or Richard Chamberlain as Quatermain. No Connery since he took most of the budget and wanted to retire anyway so wouldn’t commit to a franchise. Though after two volumes or so following comic continuity he gets made younger and you can use that to recast him. Follow the volume one plot but tone down the Fu Manchu segment. If Warner bros is making it you could make it Ras Al Ghul.

Last edited:
I shared my pitch for a League of Extraordinary Gentlemen film awhile back. I’m not at the computer at the moment though so I can’t link it until later today. That is if oldnavy wants to hear it. I try to avoid suggestions since I’m doing my own timeline but I wanted to pitch in as League of Extraordinary Gentlemen is a hard series to get into. Well actually that’s not true. It starts to fall apart in later volumes which would make it hard if you wanted to make it a franchise. Long story short is look for actors who played the characters in the league in past films to tie them in as potential prequels like the actor who played Mina to Hugo Weaving’s Dracula or Richard Chamberlain as Quatermain. No Connery since he took most of the budget and wanted to retire anyway so wouldn’t commit to a franchise. Though after two volumes or so following comic continuity he gets made younger and you can use that to recast him. Follow the volume one plot but tone down the Fu Manchu segment. If Warner bros is making it you could make it Ras Al Ghul.
Cool. Thanks.

Thanks. I almost forgot.
I admit Cars is one of my least favorite Pixar movies but a few what ifs I know about the film is it was almost called the yellow big and was an environmentalist story about an eco friendly small yellow car in a world of gas guzzlers. A working title was Route 66, changed because of the old tv show of that name, and McQueen’s number originally being 57 after John Lassiter’s birthday but his number was changed to 95, when Toy Story came out.

Cars (2006 Film)
film__3646-cars--hi_res-d8593c6f.jpg

Cars
Premiere held by Touchstone Pictures at Lowe's Motor Speedway in Concord, North Carolina on May 26, 2006
General release on June 9, 2006

Produced by Pixar Animated Studios through Henson Animation (HA!)

Notes
- Cars is the first theatrical release under the consolidation of Hanna-Barbera, Pixar and Cosgrove-Hall under the HA! umbrella with John Lasseter in charge.
- Joe Ranft is still alive as of 2006 ITTL.
- Other than those points, everything else about the film is the same as OTL.
- Cars Land will be added to Six Flags Hollywood Park within the next five years.​