Alternate Ironclad Oath?

I had a thought for an Ironclad Oath that might get through a radical congress, but isn't quite as severe. It disenfranchises officers and officials, but allows enlisted men and others that supported the CSA to resume their citizenship rights, perhaps gradually. Thus, the most influential are out of power, but the states might get a functioning government sooner than the original oath. This modified version could be for voters and certain officials

I, A. B., do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I have never voluntarily borne arms accepted a commission in any force that bore arms against the United States since I have been a citizen thereof; that I have voluntarily given no aid, countenance, counsel, or encouragement to persons engaged in armed hostility thereto; that I have neither sought nor accepted nor attempted to exercise the functions of any office whatever, under any authority or pretended authority in hostility to the United States. that I have not yielded a voluntary support to any pretended government, authority, power or constitution within the United States, hostile or inimical thereto. And I do further swear (or affirm) that, to the best of my knowledge and ability, I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States, against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion, and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter, so help me God.

The original could be used for elected officials, and federal employees of all sorts.

I'm not wondering if this is a good idea or not, just if it would be plausible, and what the impact would be.

I have no time to develop this as a timeline; I have two going already, one in the 1870's and one in the 1980's.