Blood foaw the Blood Gawd, er, ah, skulls foaw the Skull Throne.
Oswald never struck me as a Khorne fellow. I always saw him as Chaos Undivided.
Yes, really violent fits Khorne, but Oswald is also an excessive partier and womanizer (Slaanesh) with a penchant for scheming (Tzeentch) and even biological and nuclear weapon use (Nurgle).

Oswald never struck me as a Khorne fellow. I always saw him as Chaos Undivided.
Yes, really violent fits Khorne, but Oswald is also an excessive partier and womanizer (Slaanesh) with a penchant for scheming (Tzeentch) and even biological and nuclear weapon use (Nurgle).
20230404_225651.jpg

I have been able to tell for a long time that Bushrod was going to become a Holyfield-tier character for me. This guy is going to be a legend.

52794021762_9976dcff00_o.png

52794975180_8e2d254f83_c.jpg

52794827414_e6d0a9f607_c.jpg

52795010110_4714e3e89d_c.jpg

A 1950s-era group of Banjo Boys. These men, clean-shaved and wearing more conventional surplus equipment, reflect the fact that many were from mainland CoCaro before local recruiting began.

52794055397_7870d2e95b_c.jpg

Jacksonland-born Banjo Boy "Dungaree Demons" pose for a Europan photographer, 1962.

52794068937_b84c65b7c8_c.jpg

Militiamen of the Redeemed Presbyterian Rangers, circa 1965

52794631911_ee9bdc4794_c.jpg

"Gamblesian Gunmen" militia group in South Africa, 1970

s-l1600-edited-1.jpg

Scottish ex-pat fighters aboard a Cokie-made Mitchum Motors Vulture8 "8Ball" gunship during a raid against Rebel villages in Yonderland, 1968

52794631876_6254e7e438_c.jpg

Elite shock troops of Gomer Gamble's Southron Storm Corps, circa late 1960s.

52795071305_4e4771647a_c.jpg

General "Jungle God" Amon Jackson, shortly before his death at the hands of Zulu rebels, 1968

52794117337_a6e6297431_c.jpg

Two fighters from the Gamble Gurundele Brigade, 1972

Last edited:

52795010110_4714e3e89d_c.jpg

A 1950s-era group of Banjo Boys. These men, clean-shaved and wearing more conventional surplus equipment, reflect the fact that many were from mainland CoCaro before local recruiting began.

52794055397_7870d2e95b_c.jpg

Jacksonland-born Banjo Boy "Dungaree Demons" pose for a Europan photographer, 1962.

52794068937_b84c65b7c8_c.jpg

Militiamen of the Redeemed Presbyterian Rangers, circa 1965

52794631911_ee9bdc4794_c.jpg

"Gamblesian Gunmen" militia group in South Africa, 1970

View attachment 823204
Scottish ex-pat fighters aboard a Cokie-made Mitchum Motors Vulture8 "8Ball" gunship during a raid against Rebel villages in Yonderland, 1968

52794631876_6254e7e438_c.jpg

Elite shock troops of Gomer Gamble's Southron Storm Corps, circa late 1960s.
Literally all Star-Sprangled Universe
*I Smell profit*
[insert its a long way to mukumbara]

Wait, they are letting themselves being photographed by an European? Aren't they supposed to hate anyone who lives in Catholic Europe?

Either they didn't care or something very wrong is going to happen to CoCaro in the future of this TL

Wait, they are letting themselves being photographed by an European? Aren't they supposed to hate anyone who lives in Catholic Europe?

Either they didn't care or something very wrong is going to happen to CoCaro in the future of this TL

News is news, to be honest. And Southern Africa is gonna be such a mess that plenty of international news agencies will want a crack at it. They would just use a Europan journalist as a chance to show how tough they are compared to "them thar Europeen sissies." Plus, unlike South America, Africa is connected by land. It is a lot more of immediate interest to a European audience.

HpOswald never struck me as a Khorne fellow. I always saw him as Chaos Undivided.
Yup, that's right.

@Napoleon53 Now i was thinking about one thing.

The NUSA don't allow the slavery but have one version (similar to nazis with minorities)
The Illuminists I guess neither do they but maybe some similar to GULAGs.
The European Empire ? I remember read Napoleon allow it even have a war in Haiti where slaves literally genocide every white people there. But i don't know if have one in some way.

@Napoleon53 Now i was thinking about one thing.

The NUSA don't allow the slavery but have one version (similar to nazis with minorities)
The Illuminists I guess neither do they but maybe some similar to GULAGs.
The European Empire ? I remember read Napoleon allow it even have a war in Haiti where slaves literally genocide every white people there. But i don't know if have one in some way.
My best guess is that the Europans imported workers from the Arab, African and Asian colonies under Labor Contracts (Contrat de travail). They probably were subjected to various forms of racism, dangerous work places and abuse from the White Europans. However many of these workers would settle, have families, start businesses and send money home. Others would return to their birthplaces with their savings and start businesses and so on. By the time of the Great War some of the more overt racism has faded in places since the country needs the extra bodies but they are watched by the local police and have passbooks similar to a SIN.

My best guess is that the Europans imported workers from the Arab, African and Asian colonies under Labor Contracts (Contrat de travail). They probably were subjected to various forms of racism, dangerous work places and abuse from the White Europans. However many of these workers would settle, have families, start businesses and send money home. Others would return to their birthplaces with their savings and start businesses and so on. By the time of the Great War some of the more overt racism has faded in places since the country needs the extra bodies but they are watched by the local police and have passbooks similar to a SIN.
Thanks for Answer me.
image.png
image.png