Damn, two wives down already, Dickon? Be careful you don’t go through as many as the king who shan’t be named
Well, Dickon doesn't directly cause their deaths himself. Elizabeth of Austria died in a castle fire and Charlotte died in childbed. None of them got beheaded by him or the King.

A shame that Catherine and Anne’s relationship will be strained ttl as well, but at least Anne won’t have her head removed from her body and the Boleyns will survive. Also sad that Charlotte’s story ends so suddenly. It’ll be exciting to see if nr. 3 has a bit more of a fight in her
I'm not a big fan of Anne Boleyn and I got curious about the planned match with the Butler boy. Plus, her father failed in his embassy shenanigans here, so she did not get Henry Percy here. Charlotte unfortunately got hit with Valois curse in this story. Her aunt died after a few years in Scotland as well in 1513. Both women left a daughter behind. And I think you and Richard are gonna like Richard's third wife.

I'm using the unique title Killer of Kings for Charles of Lorraine. I presume up next is another France v Burgundy + Dukes? Perhaps over Anjou? Rene dies maybe?

That will be one metal ass nickname for him.
The next chapter (I think) is Spain/HRE vs Ottomans part 1.
I'm playing off the title King of Kings from Persia back in like Sassanids time. Kingkiller doesn't sound as good even though it's more appropriate for Charles of Lorraine, cause it's a play on Kingmaker. :(

I'm not a big fan of Anne Boleyn and I got curious about the planned match with the Butler boy. Plus, her father failed in his embassy shenanigans here, so she did not get Henry Percy here. Charlotte unfortunately got hit with Valois curse in this story. Her aunt died after a few years in Scotland as well in 1513. Both women left a daughter behind. And I think you and Richard are gonna like Richard's third wife.
Not a big Anne stan either (I'm way too big an Aragon supporter!), and her fate is sensible enough. Looking forward to wife nr. 3! (Although I am disappointed that she doesn't come from Denmark)

Not a big Anne stan either (I'm way too big an Aragon supporter!), and her fate is sensible enough. Looking forward to wife nr. 3! (Although I am disappointed that she doesn't come from Denmark)
I liked this ending for Anne. A shooting star across the sky and then off to Ireland. Richard is not interested in getting married again thou, regardless of if she is from Denmark or Brittany!

I have a brilliant idea what if we were to make Richard the tragic version of Henry VIII. He gets six marriages but they all fail due to reasons that aren't his fault. I mean we're a third of the way there. Just like three more marriages that end in tragic failure. (Probably not but like it would be hilarious) Richard already had two marriages that ended in wife dying that wasn't his fault just slide three more heh.

Hopefully that dissipates, he needs an heir!
It's not like the sucession is gonna collapse if he doesn't. He had three brothers.
“Close your eyes and think of England”
His next marriage is gonna be more pleasant, so he doesnt need to do that.
I have a brilliant idea what if we were to make Richard the tragic version of Henry VIII. He gets six marriages but they all fail due to reasons that aren't his fault. I mean we're a third of the way there. Just like three more marriages that end in tragic failure. (Probably not but like it would be hilarious) Richard already had two marriages that ended in wife dying that wasn't his fault just slide three more heh.
That is very evil of you to say. But on the other side, hehehe.
This timeline is great and I cannot wait to see more! Say, what are the Balkans doing?
Thank you! The Balkans are currently being occupied by the ottomans, so that is what is happening.

It's not like the sucession is gonna collapse if he doesn't. He had three brothers.

His next marriage is gonna be more pleasant, so he doesnt need to do that.

That is very evil of you to say. But on the other side, hehehe.

Thank you! The Balkans are currently being occupied by the ottomans, so that is what is happening.
We can call him Richard the Unfortunate, a great ruler but an unfortunate husband and father.

We can call him Richard the Unfortunate, a great ruler but an unfortunate husband and father.
To be fair, he has neither reigned yet, nor been a bad father. He is a very unlucky (and somewhat unfateful) husband to his two wives. But he was only seventeen when Elizabeth died, so perhaps that is understandable that he preferred to be with his merry Bessie.