Explain the AH Quote

"Now our nation shall not fall to fascists nor communists but will still be the most morally high of all other nations"
Quote by Pope Pius IX upon hearing of the defeat of the troops from Nino Bixio's Fascist Unification movement in Sicily, which secured the independence of the Papal States for another century.

Here is my quote:
“As to the plea that the Indian will not blend with the rest of the community, what is this but a re-statement of the old fable of the boy who stoned the toad as a punishment for its being a toad? The Indian of the Argentine is branded a pariah by statute; he is treated as such in practice; regardless of the obvious terminological inexactitude, he is indiscriminately dubbed ‘coolie.’ One hears even in official circles such expressions as ‘coolie lawyer,’ ‘coolie doctor,’ ‘coolie merchant.’ His women are ‘coolie Marys.’ As has been already shown, he is accorded no place in the scheme of things, save on sufferance. He may not even own fixed property, although, curiously, he may be a mortgagee of such. He is even denied the not always obvious privilege of riding in the same municipal tramcars and Government railway carriages as his white fellow-colonists. His children are afforded no facilities for education except they attend the schools set apart for natives of the Pampas and Hispanics. Could there be less encouragement for the Indian ‘to blend’ and to associate himself more closely with the larger life of the community?” ~ Vol. VII, p. 445-446

Quote by Pope Pius IX upon hearing of the defeat of the troops from Nino Bixio's Fascist Unification movement in Sicily, which secured the independence of the Papal States for another century.

Here is my quote:
“As to the plea that the Indian will not blend with the rest of the community, what is this but a re-statement of the old fable of the boy who stoned the toad as a punishment for its being a toad? The Indian of the Argentine is branded a pariah by statute; he is treated as such in practice; regardless of the obvious terminological inexactitude, he is indiscriminately dubbed ‘coolie.’ One hears even in official circles such expressions as ‘coolie lawyer,’ ‘coolie doctor,’ ‘coolie merchant.’ His women are ‘coolie Marys.’ As has been already shown, he is accorded no place in the scheme of things, save on sufferance. He may not even own fixed property, although, curiously, he may be a mortgagee of such. He is even denied the not always obvious privilege of riding in the same municipal tramcars and Government railway carriages as his white fellow-colonists. His children are afforded no facilities for education except they attend the schools set apart for natives of the Pampas and Hispanics. Could there be less encouragement for the Indian ‘to blend’ and to associate himself more closely with the larger life of the community?” ~ Vol. VII, p. 445-446

"Races of the Americas" the most controversial work of the Naturalist and Anthropologist John Wales.

"After all of this, do you still believe that there is a God?"

"Races of the Americas" the most controversial work of the Naturalist and Anthropologist John Wales.

"After all of this, do you still believe that there is a God?"
C.S. Lewis to his Catholic friend J.R.R. Tolkien, concerning the horrors of the Nazi occupation of Britain.

"I have never publicly endorsed a presidential candidate before, but I feel it is my duty to make an exception this year and voice my support for Senator Barry Morris Goldwater."
-Martin Luther King Jr.

C.S. Lewis to his Catholic friend J.R.R. Tolkien, concerning the horrors of the Nazi occupation of Britain.

"I have never publicly endorsed a presidential candidate before, but I feel it is my duty to make an exception this year and voice my support for Senator Barry Morris Goldwater."
-Martin Luther King Jr.
Martin Luther kings famous excerpt from his "The black conservative" where he spoke about the Republican Party and how social conservatives means better than the youths libertinism in the Democratic Party. The speech is named as one of the main reasons the black population is so conservative.

"There are three Romes now, the Greeks Constantinople, the French Paris, and the Catholics Rome.

Last edited:
Martin Luther kings famous excerpt from his "The black conservative" where he spoke about the Republican Party and how social conservatives means better than the youths libertinism in the Democratic Party. The speech is named as one of the main reasons the black population is so conservative.

"There are three Romes now, the Greeks Constantinople, the French Paris, and the Catholics Rome."

Prime Minister of Greece Eleftherios Venizelos some time before his death. After Greece victory over the Turks, Megali Idea was a reality now given life, and Greece rose to be a major European Power all the way to the modern age, along side France, and and Italy.

"God have left us in this hour of need, and moved to Washington it seems."

Prime Minister of Greece Eleftherios Venizelos some time before his death. After Greece victory over the Turks, Megali Idea was a reality now given life, and Greece rose to be a major European Power all the way to the modern age, along side France, and and Italy.

"God have left us in this hour of need, and moved to Washington it seems."

Robert E. Lee's last words to a corporal at the Second Battle of Potomac during the American Civil War in 1864.

"Those who mock the Binitary shall BURN for their Heresy!"

Deleted member 97083

Robert E. Lee's last words to a corporal at the Second Battle of Potomac during the American Civil War in 1864.

"Those who mock the Binitary shall BURN for their Heresy!"
One of the fiery condemnations of the Binitarian King Tervel IV of Bulgaria against the trinitarian and unitarian movements in Galatia, Armenia, Aegyptus, and Visigothia. After the collapse of the Byzantine empire, a series of religious wars occurred, resulting in the victory of Binitarianism and the Bulgarian king becoming the new Roman Emperor. The Binitarians believed that the Father and the Son were two distinct natures of God, but that the Holy Spirit was a pagan extension, and belief in it was heresy. Saints and iconography were also reduced, but not totally eliminated.

"The secret of politics? Make a good treaty with Russia." - Abraham Lincoln

One of the fiery condemnations of the Binitarian King Tervel IV of Bulgaria against the trinitarian and unitarian movements in Galatia, Armenia, Aegyptus, and Visigothia. After the collapse of the Byzantine empire, a series of religious wars occurred, resulting in the victory of Binitarianism and the Bulgarian king becoming the new Roman Emperor. The Binitarians believed that the Father and the Son were two distinct natures of God, but that the Holy Spirit was a pagan extension, and belief in it was heresy. Saints and iconography were also reduced, but not totally eliminated.

"The secret of politics? Make a good treaty with Russia." - Abraham Lincoln

Quote by President Lincoln during an interview over his presidency. The quote in question was remarked when Lincoln was asked about the New Fenian War Scare of 1867. In order to provide roundabout pressure on the British to back down from their demands of reparation on the US, Lincoln signed a treaty of friendship and non-aggression with Russia.

"Damn it, is there no one soldier in all of Gaul with half a brain? WHERE ARE THE LEGIONS?"

Quote by President Lincoln during an interview over his presidency. The quote in question was remarked when Lincoln was asked about the New Fenian War Scare of 1867. In order to provide roundabout pressure on the British to back down from their demands of reparation on the US, Lincoln signed a treaty of friendship and non-aggression with Russia.

"Damn it, is there no one soldier in all of Gaul with half a brain? WHERE ARE THE LEGIONS?"

Pompey at the Battle of Belgae during the First Gaul War before being struck by an arrow and killed. The loss of leadership led to the Roman Republic losing the war and the birth of the Kingdom of the Gauls.

"No! This isn't me! I'm not this person, I'm someone else!"

Deleted member 97083

Pompey at the Battle of Belgae during the First Gaul War before being struck by an arrow and killed. The loss of leadership led to the Roman Republic losing the war and the birth of the Kingdom of the Gauls.

"No! This isn't me! I'm not this person, I'm someone else!"
Uttered by a bearded Adolf Hitler in Argentina in 1946, upon capture by Allied intelligence services.

"Yesterday, December seventh, 1941, a date which will live in infamy, the United States of America was suddenly and deliberately attacked by naval and air forces of the Empire of Japan. We will gain the inevitable triumph, so help us God." - Genghis Khan

Uttered by a bearded Adolf Hitler in Argentina in 1946, upon capture by Allied intelligence services.

"Yesterday, December seventh, 1941, a date which will live in infamy, the United States of America was suddenly and deliberately attacked by naval and air forces of the Empire of Japan. We will gain the inevitable triumph, so help us God." - Genghis Khan

Senator Genghis Khan during the New York Gala Auction with the survivors of the Sydney Attaque.

« I did not have sexual relations with that woman ! » - George Washington

Senator Genghis Khan during the New York Gala Auction with the survivors of the Sydney Attaque.

« I did not have sexual relations with that woman ! » - George Washington
Lord George Washington, one of the most influential politicians in 1970s Britain, trying to defend himself from allegations of participating in and maintaining a prostitution ring. This scandal eventually led to his resignation as Prime Minister and retirement from politics.

"Conquering Europe is our nation's birthright."

Deleted member 97083

Lord George Washington, one of the most influential politicians in 1970s Britain, trying to defend himself from allegations of participating in and maintaining a prostitution ring. This scandal eventually led to his resignation as Prime Minister and retirement from politics.

"Conquering Europe is our nation's birthright."
President Huey Long in 1945, justifying his decision to pursue Operation Unthinkable and total nuclear war against the Soviets.

"The Second French Empire is the land of the second chance - and when the gates of the prison open, the path ahead should lead to a better life."

"The Second French Empire is the land of the second chance - and when the gates of the prison open, the path ahead should lead to a better life."
A quote attributed to an unknown Jew fleeing the pogroms of the Greater American Union, to the French Empire.

""I see no difference between them; white, nor brown, nor yellow nor black. They are all people, and they all deserve to be treated with respect."
-Jefferson Davis

A quote attributed to an unknown Jew fleeing the pogroms of the Greater American Union, to the French Empire.

""I see no difference between them; white, nor brown, nor yellow nor black. They are all people, and they all deserve to be treated with respect."
-Jefferson Davis

A quote from a speech given by a member of the Radical faction of the Old Whig Party in the Confederation of American States a few years prior to the Slave Wars that saw the Confederation's dissolution and an end to the First Era of American Unity.

"My father was many things, most of which I never got to see until much later in life. I think of him as two separate people, my Papa and the Leader, otherwise I'd go insane from trying to reconcile the two." - Karl Hitler

A quote from a speech given by a member of the Radical faction of the Old Whig Party in the Confederation of American States a few years prior to the Slave Wars that saw the Confederation's dissolution and an end to the First Era of American Unity.

"My father was many things, most of which I never got to see until much later in life. I think of him as two separate people, my Papa and the Leader, otherwise I'd go insane from trying to reconcile the two." - Karl Hitler

Author of the 1992's New York Times hit « Sanity Fever » which is said based off of his childhood and adolescent experiences in the Empire of Bayern

« We realise the importance of our voice only when we are silence » - Thandiswa Matshikiza

Author of the 1992's New York Times hit « Sanity Fever » which is said based off of his childhood and adolescent experiences in the Empire of Bayern

« We realise the importance of our voice only when we are silence » - Thandiswa Matshikiza

One of the more famous quotes from the Xhosa Manichaean monk, Thandiswa Matshikiza in his great work, 'Meditations on Light'.

"The dawn has come, the long and dark night of our people is finally over." Queen Maria II of Cuba

One of the more famous quotes from the Xhosa Manichaean monk, Thandiswa Matshikiza in his great work, 'Meditations on Light'.

"The dawn has come, the long and dark night of our people is finally over." Queen Maria II of Cuba

Queen Maria II's oration during the Second Cuban Civil War after her uncle tried to usurp her.

« Why is it, that giving guns is so easy, but giving books is so hard ? » Ewodeshalhu Mulugata

Queen Maria II's oration during the Second Cuban Civil War after her uncle tried to usurp her.

« Why is it, that giving guns is so easy, but giving books is so hard ? » Ewodeshalhu Mulugata

Credited to First Commander Mulugata of the Solomonic Guard in 1987. He said the statement when he saw Egyptian Khedivate-backed Oromo Islamic rebels known as Ye' Seyifi arming children with semi-automatic rifles and various weapons in a small town. With a heavy heart he supposedly had to order the guard or fire at them. To further add pain to the injury and make the famous quote even truer he arrived in the tiny village of his youth to only see it in disrepair and catch more Seyifi rebels in the middle of burning school textbooks that Emperor Amha Selassie II had sent across the nation in a modernising effort that would take till 2002 to get back on track.

"Damn you Bastard. Damn you thrice over. Once for the Father, once for the Son, and once for the damn Spirit. I will come back and so shall my sons and their sons after. We will haunt your line till we get back our Crown of Ænglaland." - Tostig Godwinson

Last edited: