As Dreamers Do Part Deux

Does anybody reamber my idea for an orignal cartoon called Subpar heroes.
think it can be described as justice league meet inspector gadget. The superb heroes are media darlings but unbeknownst to the public they are really a bunch of vdumb bumbling incompetents. In fact most of the superb heroes them sevles are so stupid that they are oblivious to how bad at their jobs they really jobs. I think they one member of the team's illusionist called Razzle Dazzle knows how bad the team is but he he is sleazy and refuse to let the truth out but it would hurt his merchandising .
Besides Razzale Dazzle the only idea for a meamber of the superb heroes i have is gadgeter hero name gizmo ranger who get his gadget form his rich dad and has no idea how they work. He offten tired of figuring out how they work and just throw them away Does anybody have any ideas for well meaning but incompetent meambers of the superb heroes . Sometimes the superb hereos mange to bumble they were way to victory over the villians. Other times the Villians stooped by an oridnary police officer or one of several civlians including a karate insturter , an minnor league base play player (who fights with his bat), a firefighter (who fights with his axe and a fire engier) and garbage man who has a knack for fightign with pefertly wepons r gizmo ranger throw.

Can we have the Top 10 episode of The Simpsons so far.
In no particular order
Bart the Genius (Season 1)
Lisa's Substitute (Season 2)
Itchy & Scratchy & Marge (Season 2)
Stark Raving Dad (Season 3)
Marge vs. the Monorail (Season 4)
Mr. Plow (Season 4)
Marge in Chains (Season 4)
Deep Space Homer (Season 5)
Sweet Seymour Skinner's Badass Song (Season 5)
Sunday, Cruddy Sunday (Season 10)
Honorable Mention: Little Big Mom (Season 11; The "Nothing at All" episode)

In no particular order
Bart the Genius (Season 1)
Lisa's Substitute (Season 2)
Itchy & Scratchy & Marge (Season 2)
Stark Raving Dad (Season 3)
Marge vs. the Monorail (Season 4)
Mr. Plow (Season 4)
Marge in Chains (Season 4)
Deep Space Homer (Season 5)
Sweet Seymour Skinner's Badass Song (Season 5)
Sunday, Cruddy Sunday (Season 10)
Honorable Mention: Little Big Mom (Season 11; The "Nothing at All" episode)
Stupid sexy Flanders!

At the moment they air reruns of Kimba the White Lion, Akko-Chan and Candy Candy.
Ok.

I think their own Toonami is needed.

OldNavy1988, meet:

Nezumi.
Nezumi-logo-new.png

Logo made by ExowareMasses.
Nezumi is Japanese for mouse, hence why I ran with it considering Disney's mascot being a mouse.

Nezumi could be on Toon Disney, Disney Channel and Fox Kids.

And I'll show you how(based off what we already know given the 2004-2005 SatAM lineup hasn't been released yet):

Fox Kids:
Kim Possible
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles(2003)
Spider-Man: The New Animated Series
Super Robot Monkey Team Hyper Force Go!

Disney Channel(or maybe a separate animation block):
Inuyasha(PG version)
W.I.T.C.H.
.hack//SIGN/Legend of the Twilight Bracelet
Angelic Layer

Toon Disney:
Dragon Booster
D.I.C.E.
Dragon Drive
Naruto(PG)

And the potential for expansion and even taking over Anime Dojo on FX and getting a block on Fox as "the more action-y and edgier brother of Animation Domination" is quite intriguing.

It's a great idea OldNavy1988, you should use it.

Oh, and does Toonami still move to Saturday nights, or does it stay on weekdays AND expand to Saturday nights for premieres?

Ok.

OldNavy1988, meet:

Nezumi.
View attachment 756970
Nezumi is Japanese for mouse, hence why I ran with it considering Disney's mascot being a mouse.

And I'll show you how(based off what we already know given the 2004-2005 SatAM lineup hasn't been released yet):

Fox Kids:
Kim Possible

Inuyasha(PG version)
W.I.T.C.H.
Angelic Layer

Toon Disney:
Dragon Booster
D.I.C.E.
Dragon Drive
Naruto(PG)

And the potential for expansion and even taking over Anime Dojo on FX and getting a block on Fox as "the more action-y and edgier brother of Animation Domination" is quite intriguing.

Oh, and does Toonami still move to Saturday nights, or does it stay on weekdays AND expand to Saturday nights for premieres?
Nice.

Ok.

OldNavy1988, meet:

Nezumi.
View attachment 756970

Fox Kids:
Kim Possible

Inuyasha(PG version)
W.I.T.C.H.
Angelic Layer

Toon Disney:
Dragon Booster
D.I.C.E.
Dragon Drive
Naruto(PG)

Who would be the host