As Dreamers Do Part Deux

I was
Cartoon Rotation for the Bozo Revival
2010-11 Season

Disney/Fox

The Fab Five (Mickey, Donald, Goofy, Pluto & Minnie)
Chip N Dale
Oswald the Lucky Rabbit
Roger Rabbit
Casper the Friendly Ghost
Screwy Squirrel
Little Audrey
Baby Huey
Herman and Katnip

Peacock
Woody Woodpecker
Andy Panda
Mighty Mouse
Heckle and Jeckle
Deputy Dawg
The Archies
Walt Kelly's Pogo
Dick Tracy

Paramount Pictures
Felix the Cat
Popeye
Betty Boop
Tom and Jerry
Droopy
Spike and Tyke
Red Hot Riding Hood
McWolf
Little Lulu
Asterix
Pink Panther
Alvin and the Chipmunks
Sonic the Hedgehog
Wallace and Gromit

Warner Bros.
Bugs Bunny
Daffy Duck
Porky Pig
Sylvester and Tweety
Foghorn Leghorn
Tasmanian Devil
Roadrunner and Wile E. Coyote
Pepe Le Pew
Speed Racer
Rainbow Brite (Licensed by Hallmark)
Peanuts (Under license from the Schulz family)

Columbia-Tristar
Fox and Crow
Raggedy Ann and Andy
Mister Magoo
Gerald McBoing-Boing
Beany and Cecil
Q*Bert
Care Bears (Licensed by American Greetings)
Super Mario Bros. (Licensed by Nintendo)
DC Superheroes
Dennis the Menace (Licensed by the Estate of Hank Ketcham)
Little Orphan Annie

Henson with Pixar & Hanna-Barbera
Huckleberry Hound
Yogi Bear
Quick Draw McGraw
Snagglepuss
Augie Doggie with Doggy Daddy
Wally Gator
Magilla Gorilla
Secret Squirrel
The Muppets
Mater's Tall Tales

Luxor
Garfield
Gumby
Rocky & Bullwinkle
Peabody and Sherman
Dudley Do Right
Underdog
Hoppity Hooper
Tom Slick
Roger Ramjet
George of the Jungle
Aesop and Son
Tom Ruegger's Platypus Duck

New Line Cinema
Inspector Gadget
Heathcliff
Madeline
Samurai Pizza Cats
Walter Melon
Andy Larkin
Noozles
The Littl' Bits
Sailor Moon​
There was plans otl for an oswald the lucky rabit series for disey but it get shelved. No pilot was fhished but an
animatic which preliminary version of a movie, produced by shooting successive sections of a storyboard and adding a soundtrack was made. It can be veiwed on youtube here is a linkhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XFOgkVCAEvg. The sound track is only music. IF the show ever got made it would probbly have spoken line and be in color. I wonder. If one of the oswald short for bozo would be a comptle verison of the animantic.PS the acording to one of the animaotor the turlte taxi driver name is clift and he was some suppose to be owsald friend and sidekick

When will the White Sox add them?

I was going to joke "When Reinsdorf puts together a good team again", but he's not the owner ITTL and I don't know what the public perception of Optimum Sports is.

You're in luck.

For being second fiddle to the lovable losers on the North Side, the White Sox actually opened sensory suites at US Celluar Field for Opening Day 2010. The Cubs will open theirs next season.

Entertainment News for Late September/Early October 2010 New
Entertainment News for Late September/Early October 2010

Statement from Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson

"Since I was fired from the Gidget reboot, every wrestler I've ever worked it has used that as fodder to cut their promos. The only way I can think to put this setback behind me is to make a return to the ring. To Ashley Tisdale, Darren Criss, Michael Uslan...anybody that sees this that's still working on that show...I'm deeply sorry for my behavior on set..."

Columbia-TriStar confirms that Haley Joel Osment and Zelda Williams will return as the voices of Link and Zelda respectively for Super Smash Bros. Melee, which is slated for a 2012 release. In the meantime, Osment will return as Sam Witwicky in Transformers: Dark of the Moon, which will be released by TriStar in June 2011.
- Variety

Cajun Spicy Rooster
In addition to being a guest singer on the Backstreet Boys' This is Us album, Gus St. Pierre has another new lucrative gig, voicing Foghorn Leghorn in an upcoming Looney Tunes short that will air on the Bozo the Clown revival.
- Access Hollywood

What's the secret to Luz Ramirez's film and TV scores lately? A Casio VL-Tone keyboard she has owned since childhood.
- NBC Nightly News

The Sports Page
Gus St. Pierre:
"Long before Blanche met Nick Lachey, there was one year where she wanted a birthday cake that said 'Who Dat' on top. The bakery put 'Who Dey' by mistake. Now it's come full circle, and I'm glad Blanche is happy with Nick."
- ESPN

@newsgeeking
On October 5, the Chicago White Sox will take on the Detroit Tigers at Comerica Park in a tiebreaker game to determine the AL North champion for 2010. NBC will pre-empt its regularly scheduled Tuesday night lineup to televise the AL North Tiebreaker nationwide.
- ESPN

SBC will drop the puck on the 30th anniversary of Wednesday Night Hockey with a doubleheader on October 6.
Milwaukee Admirals at Chicago Blackhawks (7:00 Eastern/4:00 Pacific; Stanley Cup Ring Night at the United Center)
Commentators: Kenny Albert and John Davidson

Los Angeles Kings at Mighty Ducks of San Diego (10:15 Eastern/7:15 Pacific; First regular season home game for the Ducks after the Sempra Energy Center changed its name to the Porsche Pond)
Commentators: Sam Rosen and Chico Resch

Ray [St.] Lewis elevates Sorcerer defense to top 5 in the NFL
"Welcome to St. Lewis" T-shirts sell like hotcakes in the weeks since Ray Lewis joined the Sorcerers in an offseason trade with the Cleveland Browns.
- The St. Louis Post Dispatch

This is, again, a Kingdom Hearts related question, but would re:coded release on the 2010's Atari system (OTL it was released in late 2010/early 2011) or on a Nintendo handheld; according to khwiki, Nomura originally wanted to port coded to Wiiware (as it was originally an episodic game) but chose the DS due to it being the second-best selling system of all time (at the time). I'm not sure how the Atari system is set up, but considering he never once considered porting it to the PS3, perhaps this is the time for KH to have some semblance of multi-platform releases (assuming Chain of Memories wasn't released on the GBA).

This is, again, a Kingdom Hearts related question, but would re:coded release on the 2010's Atari system (OTL it was released in late 2010/early 2011) or on a Nintendo handheld; according to khwiki, Nomura originally wanted to port coded to Wiiware (as it was originally an episodic game) but chose the DS due to it being the second-best selling system of all time (at the time). I'm not sure how the Atari system is set up, but considering he never once considered porting it to the PS3, perhaps this is the time for KH to have some semblance of multi-platform releases (assuming Chain of Memories wasn't released on the GBA).

The handheld version will be released for the new Atari Meteora handheld next April.

The Meteora will be backwards compatible if you want to play games that were originally released for the current handheld which is the Atari Cosmos.

The Meteora name might change to the Atari Ares depending on market research results.

The handheld version will be released for the new Atari Meteora handheld next April.

The Meteora will be backwards compatible if you want to play games that were originally released for the current handheld which is the Atari Cosmos.

The Meteora name might change to the Atari Ares depending on market research results.
This oughta be interesting; I know Atari's basically taken over the role of Sony ITTL, and I'm assuming the Cosmos is likely a PSP-equivalent and the Meteora/Ares is probably a Visa (if you want a name suggestion, though, I'd recommend Galaxy, keeping with the space theme). What's Nintendo up to? Just their OTL stuff?

This oughta be interesting; I know Atari's basically taken over the role of Sony ITTL, and I'm assuming the Cosmos is likely a PSP-equivalent and the Meteora/Ares is probably a Visa (if you want a name suggestion, though, I'd recommend Galaxy, keeping with the space theme). What's Nintendo up to? Just their OTL stuff?

Nintendo was very nervous about being locked out of access to Capcom's franchises when Capcom came up for sale. Nintendo did breathe a sigh of relief when the deal to sell Capcom to Disney fell through. Instead, Capcom was sold to a consortium led by Rachel Stone-Abbott of Legendary.

Other than that, Nintendo is pretty much the same as OTL.